We encourage and support visitors for our patients.
Here are a few guidelines to make sure that patients are safe and able to receive the care they need:
- Please limit your numbers to two or three at a time per patient. Others may wait in the waiting room.
- Unless requested by the patient, plan to leave at 8 p.m. to allow for patient rest and healing.
- Nurses may limit the length of visits depending on the patient’s condition and wishes.
- If you are sick, please wait to visit until you are feeling well. Some visitors with mild respiratory symptoms may be asked to wear a mask, use tissues, and wash their hands.
- For the safety of patients and staff, visitors must enter the hospital through the Emergency Department or Birthing Center between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m.