Quality and Safety
Since our founding, Willamette Valley Medical Center has been driven by the idea that great communities – like this one – deserve great healthcare.
Quality care is more than just a set of clinical criteria to us – it is a way of life, encompassing everything we do. It incorporates how we care for patients, how we ensure the health and safety of those we serve, and how we contribute to the health of our communities.
As the region’s leading provider of healthcare services for our communities, our team is united by a mission of making communities healthier and ensuring the hospital continues to be a trusted provider of quality care for generations to come. As a result of their hard work, resilience, and dedication, we are proud to have made critical changes in how we provide care and have achieved great strides in improving quality of care, as well as patient safety and satisfaction.
Learn more about the accreditations and certifications obtained by Willamette Valley Medical Center below:
- The Joint Commission: Hospital, Primary Accreditation
- The Joint Commission: Advanced Total Hip and Total Knee Replacement
- Commission on Cancer Accredited Program: H.R. Hoover, MD, Cancer Center
- American College of Cardiology Accredited: Chest Pain Center
- American College of Radiology Accredited for Mammography
- College of American Pathologists Accredited Laboratory
- American College of Surgeons and American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accredited: Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) Bariatric Surgery Center
- Eon Center of Excellence Accredited Program: Incidental Pulmonary Nodules